Wow is it 2013 already?
Time keeps being gobbled up quick lately! My little Christmas break and early January has comprised of frantically trying to finish some presents, family stuff, birthdays and sorting out my assignment that was due this morning. Juggling full time work and the final year of a degree is not easy and zaps me out a lot of the time but I will be making time for myself each week.
To keep me motivated I’m linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes and entering this project…..
It’s going to be a wonky star quilt and has been in my ufo pile for a couple of months. 3 out of the 9 blocks are completed and the only cutting left to do is some Kona Snow squares, borders and bindings. Hopefully the finished project will look great! But my aim is to finish piecing it this month!
I’m also setting myself more goals for January…..
- Hexagon blocks for the Hexy Hive of the 4×5 Modern Quilt Bee
- Border for the UK Border Agency Bee
- The Sugar Block Club Block of the Month
- Craftsy Block of the Month 2013 (although I’ve not finished 2012’s yet but ssh)
- Wonky Star Patchwork Tote
Think that’s more than enough for me to get on with! What about you any projects?