So… I guess that it’s no surprise I’m continuing with the aim of reading at least 52 books in 2017 and working on that elusive work/life balance 🙂
I’m actually doing pretty good although getting a Kindle last year helped dramatically both in terms of volume and variety. 2014 saw 52 books being read, 2015- 58 and 2016 a massive 135! Eek!
I haven’t discussed what I’m reading as much as I like but I am on Goodreads here. In a nutshell my tastes are varied I tend not to go for anything too deep too oftern (my brain can’t take it after full time work) but I’m happily at home in scifi/fantasy, crime, romance, historical fiction mixture of all…
And here we go….
- Hexbound (Book 2 in Dark Arts series) by Bec McMaster
- Her Secret Desire (Book 1) by CJ Archer
- Scandal’s Mistress (Book 2) by CJ Archer
- To Tempt The Devil (Book 3) by CJ Archer
- Marked (Book 1 Servants of Fate) by Sarah Fine currently reading