I can’t almost believe it is 2017 let alone the start of a new Finish-A-Long year 🙂 I’m hoping to actually get on more with stuff this year as I’m trying to be more organised and use my planner! It’s just a shame my organisational skills does not extend to taking photos during the day light! Without further ado here is what I’ve decided from my lists to enter this quarter…
- Christmas Tablecloth… yes the “C” word but I am intended to do something every month or two and first up is to finish the handquilting and binding on this. Soo close!
- Scarf… I picked this up in Trago last week and thought it be a pretty scarf and to break me in on my new overlocker! If anyone has any overlocker tips or projects let me know 🙂
- Noah’s Ark Embroidery… yes this is still here and hardly any progress. one day!
- Wonky Stars Quilt… I had meant to give this as a christmas present.. but think it be a make you smile gift instead!
- Gnome Place Like Home Cross Stitch… erm I think I intended this to be a gift for Christmas 2015
- South West Modern Quilt Guild Lanyard for the swap at the first meeting!
- Dinosaur Cushion… the last cushion I made Matthew for his chair has been squished six ways to sunday and long overdue for another!
- Knitted animal hat… I must be brave. I must be brave and jump in on this!
- Lacy Zip Pouch.. just needs the zip attaching and the final stitchdown.
So that’s it… I think manageable for this quarter right? Of course I have more things working on some secret, some now and some impulse.
What are you working on/hoping to do? I’m enjoying the last of my sunday before Sherlock pops on as it’s back to work tomorrow after a two week break. (Where did that time go?!)